Thursday, October 28, 2010

My stay at the Hyatt Harborside

I've been unable to write lengthy (read: good) posts because I have been (and still am) away from home!
On Tuesday I had an interview in Boston, MA and stayed the night with my Aunt who was there on business. She had a really fancy hotel room near the airport. I took some lovely pictures for you so you have something to look at until I get home on Friday.

A picture of the Hyatt Harborside. The glass part contains the elevators and the top is a lighthouse!

Boston and the harbor. 

 A runway for airplanes! :)

 Closer-up of Boston

More Boston and the tiny walkway used for "exercise." 


I won't be home until late tonight or Friday because I have another interview today! I might put up more pictures that I took at the hotel while I am away, though. Look forward to an awesome Halloween post this weekend. :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your halloween post!

    Also, it looks like you have had one GREY vacation. Doesn't Boston have the SUN? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Yes, it can be sunny in Boston sometimes. I wouldn't really call it a vacation - I was there one day for an interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your interviews! Although I suppose you are done with them by now...

    I'm sure you did great on your interviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the interview ended at 3:30pm EDT :P But thank you anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete