Sunday, October 17, 2010

Washing Machines Are Complicated.

New washing machines are complicated. My family has an ancient washing machine from about 30 years ago. It still works.

My washing machine:



My Boyfriend's washing machine:



An airplane control panel:

Image from http://www.xiongdudu.com/image/Airplane_Control_Panel

EDIT:

I've been told that that was an exceptionally old picture of a control panel (or was it a picture of an exceptionally old control panel?). Either way, here is what a NEWER control panel looks like:

http://my-blackberry.net/14__View_From_the_Cockpit,_Cirrus_SR22-G2.htm


5 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha. That is hilarious. That is SO TRUE.

    Also, have you heard of www.20sb.net? It's a great blogger network for people in their 20's....It's really helped me expand my reader base. You DEFINITELY deserve a large reader base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true...I have a new washer and an ancient dryer...dryer has 1 button...washer has a bajillion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Catherine it says I am "pending approval"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, my BF just identified the brand of the washer from your drawing...
    A+ for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mei: my Boyfriend's washing machine (and dryer) are from Maytag

    ReplyDelete