Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dos and Don'ts of Trick-or-Treating

Here are some things you should do and not do while Trick-or-Treating.

DO:

1. Wear a costume.

2. Trick-or-Treat with a friend!


3. Carve a Jack-o-Lantern.


4. Say "Trick or Treat" to get candy!


5. Bring a glow stick.


6. Spread out the consumption of your candy to get the most enjoyment out of it.





DON'T:

1. Approach sketchy looking vans with men who offer you candy.


2. Trick or Treat after trick-or-treating hours have ended. The candy will probably be gone by then.


3. Eat all your candy in one night.


Happy Halloween everyone! Have fun and stay safe!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute drawings! Also, your ghost is the most adorable costume ever. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this post...but the last pic is pretty much how I feel the whole week leading up to Halloween...so much candy around the house and office!

    ReplyDelete