Thursday, November 18, 2010

TOMORROW IS FULL.

My schedule is ridiculous tomorrow. I am waking up at 8:30am so I can drive my dad to his eye appointment that is half an hour away. He just had the lens in his eye replaced earlier today, so he needs to get it checked to make sure it is not broken or something. I have no idea how long this will take.

After that, I need to go to Wal-Mart and obtain a card, for it is the Boyfriend's birthday. Adam will be driving up after work. Which means I also need to shower and bake a cake before he gets here around 6:30pm. We will then dinner and eat cake.

After that will be HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (part 1).

This is all very hard to wrap my head around since I haven't slept since I woke up on Tuesday morning... and it is now Thursday. If that doesn't explain how I feel, this will:

Even my glasses are missing!

3 comments:

  1. Call me crazy...but that doesn't seem busy, ha ha. At least it is all fun stuff! Minus the doctor's appointment of course...

    Fit in a nap while the cake is baking/cooling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't try to frost the cake until it has properly cooled! It will only spell disaster!

    Actually, you're better off just BUYING a cake. Then you could nap without fear of burning cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You have me sitting here sniffing with laughing (I'm sniffing because my family is asleep and I don't want to wake them!) But I love your cartoon character without her glasses. That's kind of how I look without mine too, except you'd have to draw a wall because I would have walked into it.

    ReplyDelete